Sunday, September 21, 2008

Small talk: It is difficult to maintain tw0 blogs.

I have to update this blog or else it will be dead and no one will visit it anymore...

So..I searched for pictures which might be related to this blog and I found..
















Yes the group picture that we took on the day our SPM result was released. I think it was Tobias who drove me there and I have no idea how the others got there.

It was a joyful day as many celebrated with happiness and arcades to their heart's content. In fact the picture above was taken at Center point's 8th floor arcade arena.

I wonder if most of you remember this. Whenever we planned to hangout, the same old "meeting" place would be BURGER KING!!
















Then everyone would just stand there, waiting for a decision on what to do for the day. There's 50% chance that one will come up with the idea, which often is, Ui tengok wayang!! Things are simple because the cinema is just at the top floor of the building..

BUT there was this one time that SOMEONE tricked the whole group into watching












Yes the GAY-est movie of all time, Alexander the great. The brilliant idea was not only to watch the movie but the idea of walking to Golden screen cinema to watch it!! Seriously that is one dirty cinema and it is located far from Center point (It is not that far in distance but with the addition of intense KILLING sunlight in KK, I can conclusively state that it is far away). However I have not been there for a long long time. Anyone can update me with their standard of cleanliness?

Hahahaha I wonder how many of our classmates know who this someone is...HEHEHEHE But I am very sure that Frank knows. Probably Tobias too..

Then again, it must be noted that I am not writting this down to mock this someone, but to express the joy of the stupid things we do in secondary life.

Now all we can do is the sit , reminisce and probably chuckle to oneself about the dumb and crazy things that we did before.





















We cannot reverse time but we could create opportunity. Come to our reunion stated in the previous post and keep the spirit of friendship flowing...

No comments: