Sunday, September 7, 2008

End of the year reunion

Venue: Vegas bar and grill (Damai)
Date: 13th December 2008
Time: 7pm- 10pm
Dress code: Semi formal (No jeans allowed)
Estimated price: Rm 25-35 per person

All the information above is for our year end reunion. It must be noted that the date and time are fixed to avoid any inconvenience, as we have not actually booked our reunion yet. I ran a poll in this group and I noticed that not all of our mates are keen to join a formal reunion. Therefore, we are having a semi-formal reunion in order to cut the absurd cost of hotel buffet (estimated to be around rm 80). The environment in Vegas bar and grill should be comfortable for photo taking. So, since we have not met for such a long time, this is an excellent change to catch up with each other.

Here are some random pictures that I stole from friendster to let you all feel the differences of classmates, as most have upgraded themselves to look like handsome young men and gorgeous young ladies.

Afzan looking better than ever!!
















Frank is so handsome that he got pretty girls around him.
















Heidi looking great even in her medicine course (Known as a killer in Uni)
















Zuleikha with her funky new hair.
Jun Sang looking like he is a Korean superstar.






















Hafeez trying to charm pretty girls with his voice.























Awww.. see Hafeez's singing worked!! (Hope to see you guys in the reunion XD)




















Chennie all ready to go to the reunion. (Hopefully..haha)





















Sim with her new dog. No pets allowed though for the reunion..haha..ok very lame joke =.="
















Mark is electrifying girls with his highly charming eyes. (Sigh I feel so gay when I type caption for guys for their photos)





















Our Mawi thinking that life isn't as easy as one expects it to be.





















I've gained lots of weight. Come see how fat I am now!!





















Aren't you all excited to see that new 5 Makmur??
I am damn excited and intrigued to see how everyone has turned out to be...And I am sure that you feel as curious as I am too!!
Wonder no more people....Come for our reunion to relive the spirit of 5 Makmur!!
Please confirm your attendance to make the organizers' life easier. Thanksss!!

*I've tried my best to select the best pictures I could in friendster, so hopefully no one is offended by me for putting up their picture here.

No comments: